R&D Composite is a supplier of composite products and injected molded plastic products.
Our commitment is to do our best to ensure required quality with a long-term target of zero customer claim/ zero PPM, constant improvement of quality management system, environmental, health and safety issues as the main pillars of our policy and sustainable business activities.
We fulfil our commitments as follows:
■ Following assignments, rules, legal acts and contract´s conditions
■ Innovation in order to raise value and quality based on the market´s demand and sustainability
■ Optimalisation in order to satisfy customer´s demands and other contract parties
■ Appreciation of HR focusing on related competence and constant increasing of qualification of HR
■ Development of processes in high quality, effectivity, reflecting environmental requirements, protection against pollution, safety and health protection in working process
■ Following requirements of environmental protection and creation of working conditions in accordance with health protection and work safety regulations
■ Constant increasing of quality management system through:
- Effectiveness of control processes
- Environmental protection through prevention of waste production, minimalization of carbon and water waste with emphasis on decreasing water and energy consumption
- Product quality, decreasing cost and risks, increasing productivity and support of business partners at the same time
- Safety and health protection in working process with minimum risk and decrease of working injuries and their severity
- policy determines the character of the company and can be achieved only by joint effort of all employees and our business partners.
Považská Bystrica, 17.3.2020
Rastislav Lauko / CEO